Dress Code Regulations
The Club's dress code applies to Members, their guests, and all tournament participants, whether in the upper level of the Clubhouse, on the golf course, or the practice range. It does not apply to visitors coming to the Club to conduct business with the General Manager, or to guests who are attending a social event such as a wedding, which may have a special dress theme.
Dress Code is as follows:
- Shirts must be worn and tucked in at all times
- Shirts with collars and sleeves are appropriate attire for gentlemen
- Shirts with collars and/or sleeves are appropriate attire for ladies - the distance across the back of a woman's garment shall be the same as the distance across the front - the top of the shoulder on a sleeveless garment shall be no less than 3" from the base of the collar to the edge of the opening - a woman's shirt shall not rise above the beltline at any time during the swing
- Tank tops, tee shirts, halter tops, painted, numbered, fishnet, or muscle shirts are not permitted
- Sweat pants, blue jeans (designer or otherwise) or bright, multi-coloured pants are not permitted
- Golf or dress shorts may be worn in the Clubhouse, and on the golf course
- Short shorts (more than six inches above the knee, when kneeling), tennis, jogging, spandex, athletic, or bright, multi-coloured shorts are not permitted
- Proper golf footwear is expected on the golf course. Metal spiked golf shoes are not permitted under any circumstance
- Members and guests are requested to clean the soles of their golf shoes on the brushes provided prior to entering the Clubhouse after a round of golf, or practice session
- Footwear is required in the Clubhouse at all times
- Except on special occasions as noted above, the Club's Professional Staff have been asked to enforce the guidelines as set out by the Board of Governors
- Hand carts must not be pulled between bunkers and greens, or onto tee boxes
- Power carts may not be taken within 30 feet of the perimeter of any green, or within 10 feet of the edge of any tee. Stay outside the white painted lines in front of the greens, where applicable.
- Avoid driving, as much as possible, in soft ground or in the wheel marks of other carts, particularly in the first cut of rough
Golf Course Courtesies
- Cellular Phones: Cellular phones are not allowed in the Clubhouse. Members are asked that cell phones be turned off, or set in vibrate or silent mode. If you must use your phone, please do so discreetly and in a remote area so that others are not affected.
- Speed of Play: Pine Ridge Golf Club's pace of play policy is based on the premise that a group's position on the golf course is behind the group in front of you, not in front of the group behind you.
- Divots, Ball Marks, and Bunkers: Naturally, we expect all players to replace divots, repair ball marks on the greens, and rake the bunkers after playing their shots.
- Lost Balls: If adversity strikes, and you need time to find your ball, do not hesitate to signal the group behind you to play through
- Suggestions: Always be ready to play your shot. In social play, adopt the rule of "ready golf", having due regard for your fellow players' safety. On the green, line up your putt while others are putting. Mark your scorecard on the next tee box.
Your observance of the foregoing regulations and courtesies is respectfully requested. Enjoy your visit at Pine Ridge Golf Club!