Welcome to the Ridge
Pine Ridge Golf Club was founded in 1912 and designed by Thomas Bendelow and then redesigned in 1919 by the legendary Donald Ross.
Offering its members a local golfing experience unlike any other, with quick undulating greens, rolling hills, and the signature par 3 ninth hole. Pine Ridge is a true test of any skill level.
Now is your best opportunity to become a member at the exclusive Pine Ridge Golf Club. From unrestricted tee times, making the most of your golf season, to a great social calendar, Pine Ridge offers a multitude of affordable membership options.
PACE OF PLAY POLICY
Your position on the golf course is behind the group in front of you, not in front of the group behind you.
RULES OF PLAY
Golf Canada rules govern all play, except where modified by local rules.
- Out of bounds is defined by boundary fences and/or white stakes (includes protective screen left of #3 tee)
- Lateral hazards arc defined by red stakes and/or lines
- Relief without penalty
- a) marked ground under repair
- b) all flower beds
- c) artificially surfaced roads and paths
- d) trees marked with ribbon
- e) tree wells containing crushed rock, including wood chips on 8th hole
- f) protective screens are immovable obstructions
- • take nearest point of relief, plus one club length, not nearer the hole
- • lntervention on line of play is not interference
- Stones in bunkers are movable obstructions (Rule 24-1 applies)
Pine Ridge boasts a great practice area for you to use at your leisure. A large driving range and chipping area are at hand for you to polish up your golf swing, and a large practice green by the Clubhouse will help bring your score down by practicing that two-putt!
Pine Ridge Golf also offers some of the best instruction around. From individuals, to large groups, we are capable of designing the best program for you, in order for you to get the most out of each lesson. We also offer a comprehensive and fun-filled Junior program.